CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 10, 2010

Welcome Home Daddy!

Kelly got home from Philly last night. We are all SO excited to have him home. Landon, Carter, Mason and I made him a Welcome Home banner and hung it up for him. They were all very helpful in putting it together and coloring. We had fun making it too.


It was really late when he got home, and the boys were in bed, so I was his welcoming party.




The boys didn't get to see him until he got home tonight. They were so excited. They asked me every 5-10 minutes if Daddy was on his way, or when he would be home. They love him so much! It was a tender moment for me watching them light up and run to their Daddy tonight when he walked through the door. I'll admit, I got a little teary eyed.


Oh, and I guess I should also report: Kelly had a great trip, and was able to build some good relationships with the people he assists in Philly too. It makes a huge difference in their working relationship once they've met. Here's to hoping his job will get even better.

No comments: