CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 11, 2010

Valentines Day Party

Today at school Landon and Carter had a Valentines Day Party. They each got to make a valentine for each person in their class with a sucker attached and take them to pass out. They chose Toy Story valentines from the store and each of them told me which ones they wanted to give to each person in their class. It was so cute seeing the ones they would choose for the boys compared to the girls.

They were also focusing on the color pink for the month and she told them to wear pink to class. So I went out and bought each of them a new pink shirt (and one for Mason too). They were really excited to get to school today.

When I picked the boys up from school they had so much to tell me. They each told me about all the valentines they got from everyone and were really excited about all the candy. Mrs. Nicole had them make a valentine bag for all their cards to go into. It was so cute!




I'm happy that the boys have been able to do preschool this year. I know that they have learned a lot and they enjoy school. I think this year was better for them socially, than academically, and I hear that's normal. It still amazes me the things they learn every day. Things that I would never think to teach them at their age. I'm really glad that we made some sacrifices so that they were able to go this year.

No comments: